- lggraceyAsked on July 20, 2011 at 05:49 PM
14 results are in and I've not been notified.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 06:55 PM
Is this the form that you were referring to? If the answer is yes, well, I don't see any reason for the notifications to not get sent other than the fact that you do have two notifications that are configured to send to the same email address. This might be causing a conflict so the notifications do not get sent at all.
Try deleting the other notification, leaving only one of them. You may also check your Spam/Bulk/Junk mail folders to see if the missing notification email messages are there. If you can't find them there, just delete of the notification alerts in your form.
After doing so, you may want to do test submits on your form to check if it works or not. Please send us an update with regards to this issue. We will be waiting for your response. Thanks!
- lggraceyAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 07:26 PMGet the test emails - but no notifications when surveys are complete.
1165 Pennsylvania Street, 2C
Denver, CO 80203
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 08:39 PM
Have you done as my colleague Neil suggested? The reason you are receiving the test emails and not the notifications from actual submissions may be due to the fact that when you send a test email, only one notification is being sent at a time.
- lggraceyAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 09:19 PM
Yes. I only have one notification. I've done everything I can about my spam filter. I have them looking into it at that end as well.
- lggraceyAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 09:24 PM
I receive the test notifications, but not the survey completion notices. They don't even show up as spam. It's very strange because for the last 2 weeks I've received notices on another survey I did.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 09:30 PM
Which of your two forms are you having the problem with? The one to which Neil and I were referring was SLDN Commitment Survey (Form ID No. 11982043695) which still has two notifications. Were we supposed to be dealing with the other form?
- lggraceyAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 09:55 PM
This is the second time I've deleted the second notice. Hopefully it took this time.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Yep. It's gone now. Make a test submission on the form and see if you receive the notification in your email.
- lggraceyAnswered on July 21, 2011 at 09:59 AM
Sent a test email and it never arrived. They used to arrive - the tests. But nothing this time - not even in spam.
- lggraceyAnswered on July 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Thank you for your help and patience. It was my hosting company, not Jobform.