- vermontzenAsked on March 20, 2014 at 05:01 PM
I created a registration form with two conditional fields, both of which have suddenly stopped working. They work in the preview, but not when the page is uploaded. It's supposed to work as follows: If you select "PayPal" with the radio button, the "Check" field should disappear. If you select "Check," the PayPal field should disappear. This is no longer happening. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 06:59 PM
Please correct the condition rules setup on the form. Use the images below for guidance
Here is a test form http://form.jotform.me/form/40786777758477 where I had it corrected.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- vermontzenAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:29 PM
Thank you. I will do that. However, that was the way I originally had it set up and it didn't work. I then changed it to HIDE the fields. Will go back to SHOW.
- vermontzenAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Changed it as indicated, but it still doesn't work in Firefox and IE.
- CesarAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 10:57 PM
I have tested the changes on your form and they appear to be working properly both on IE11 and on FireFox 27.0.1.
Do let us know if the issue persists, Thank you.
Screencast of my Test IE & FireFox:
- vermontzenAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 06:54 AM
Thank you. I did clear my cache before contacting you and several other times while trying to get the form to work, but no luck. This morning, however, it is working as it should! Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Hi, thank you for updating us about it.
Contact us again anytime if you need assistance on JotForm.