- hedyAsked on March 20, 2014 at 05:44 PM
I have a few questions regarding PayPal integration:
1. Is there a way to test the ecommerce? When I go through the paying process, I can't log onto my paypal account because it says it's the seller's account (of course it is as I'm testing it in my account)
2. I'm running a summer camp and families sign up for multiple weeks with different options (meaning different costs) each week. Is there a way to have an "add to cart"?
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. Is there a way to test the ecommerce? You can test it by enabling Sandbox mode.
2. Is there a way to have an "add to cart"? Maybe you are referring to this https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_shoppingcart-intro-outside. Unfortunately this feature is not yet available. There has been a request in the past but i'm not sure when would this feature be implemented. When you say different costs each week does this prices changes dynmically every week or you have a certain price for example 1st week $100 then 2nd week $90 price has been discounted?