- cynthiaelsevierAsked on March 20, 2014 at 08:03 PM
I want to make sure that:
1. I'll receive all entries during the actual competition.
2. The appropriate Thank You form is displayed to the visitor.
Many Thanks :) (and sorry, I have zero technical know-how).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Hi, I just submitted your form, and I see the thank you message is set to be displayed:
Also, I checked the Submission and all the data is showing. Upon checking the notification, I see is not set up properly since the fields are left blank:
You will need to set it up properly, follow this guide "Finding out the email address used for submission notifications". Then you can submit your form and let us know if you receive the notification to your email address.
- cynthiaelsevierAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 11:50 PM
BDAVID, thank you so much! You must think I'm so silly, and you wouldn't be far from the truth :)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 04:26 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.