- Mechillen HodgeAsked on March 21, 2014 at 07:30 AM
I created a form using AWeber, copied the form url and added it to my Wix site, but when I click update (in the HTML option), only the url appears. I can't move the form to the back or front. It's just an url. No image appears. My url appears just fine when I preview it in a separate window. Here is how I did it.
To embed a website or add HTML code:
1. From the left side of the Editor, click the plus sign to open Add.
2. From Add, click Apps and then click HTML iFrame/Embed.
3. Click the app to select it and then click Settings.
4. Under Mode, select Website address or HTML code.
5. Type in the Website address or HTML code.
6. Click Update.
That doesn't work for me.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- EliezerNAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM
So the form you created does not belongs to Jotform, but belongs to AWeber, right?
Please note that this guide was created with the intention to embed foms created in Jotform, so probably it does not coincide with the way AWeber forms must be embedded as there may be some elements in the form code that is preventing the correct functioning of the form.
So, I would recommend you to contact AWeber team so that they can provide the proper assistance.
Please let us know if you need assistance regarding to Jotform functionality or regarding to any issue while creating your form with Jotform.