- SimplySherlockAsked on March 21, 2014 at 10:26 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Please let me inform you that none of our apps will cost you money. You can integrate your forms with our CRM apps for free, there is no cost to use them. You can use the app that better fits your needs, they are listed in our CRM apps section: http://apps.jotform.com/category/crm
Of course you need to have an existing account with the CRM service you choose.
Please inform us if you still need further assistance with this inquiry.
- SimplySherlockAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:40 AMThank you, I'm wondering if any of those crm programs are low cost. The
sales force one requires professional package that costs $65 per month.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 01:23 PM
You can compare prices. Here's the links:
Highrise CRM: https://highrisehq.com/signup
Zoho CRM: http://www.zoho.com/crm/zohocrm-pricing.html. Zoho CRM offers Free with 3 users and 5000 records. You may want to try this.
Solve 360 CRM: http://norada.com/plans/
Infusionsoft CRM: http://www.infusionsoft.com/pricing
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 01:28 PM
I forgot to include MyCRM: http://crm.jotform.io/ this is a simple web app written in PHP & MySQL by our developer named Cettox. It's free but with just a simple controls.