- genieroseAsked on March 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I would like to be able to import/copy a fillable PDF form into the text area and have a submit button. I want the viewer to be able to fill out the online form and then hit submit to send it. Is this possible?I have a PDF there now, but I want to make a fillable one and then put it there with a submit function.Any guidance is appreciated. Thank youPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 01:07 PM
UPDATE: It is now possible to create Fillable PDF Forms now on JotForm.
According to my understanding, you have PDF form and you want to convert it a web form with Jotform so that you can add it a submit button and users can fill it out and send it, is that correct?
If so, let me inform you that it is not possible to automatically convert it to a web form. The only way is to create it from scratch in our Form Builder and using the already existing features.
If you are not familiar with Jotform interface you may find useful our User Guides to start creating a new form: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-Getting+Started
To create your form from the PDF document the next features/tools may be very useful:
- Text (HTML) under Form Tools tab, it will allow you to show the plain text:
- The Narrative Fields widget, it will allow you add boxes among plain text: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/narrative_fields
- And the most common and basic tools are the ones under the Quick Tools tab:
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 02:39 AM
Your can now import your fillable PDF form to Jotform.
Check this out: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative
When you click the Import Forms button, select the Upload PDF and upload your fillable PDF file. You will be informed via email once your form is ready.
- evanAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 02:44 AM
I wonder whether you have found out your way to convert PDF? I am looing for a simple one to help me these days. Any sugegstion will be appreciated. Thanks in adcance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 05:47 AM
I have move your question to a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/681966. We will attend to your concern on that thread as soon as possible.
If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us again by creating a new thread.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 06:12 PM
Your report has been moved to this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/747898
We will assist you there.