- alyv12Asked on March 21, 2014 at 12:28 PM
The jotform is processing the payment, but it is not showing up in my Stripe or Paypal account. Please let me know where the money is going
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 02:52 PM
Jotform do not "process" anything, we just provide the connection (the integration through Stripe API) All transactions are handled at the Payment processor side
Upon checking your form, I see you have connected in "Test Mode"
Please make sure you use the real Stripe API credentials and that the checkbox is not selected
- alyv12Answered on March 21, 2014 at 03:40 PMShould I then contact Stripe to see why even though I am in test mode it
charged my credit card
Alyson (Vislocky) Simons
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Your Stripe integration is set to the live mode at this time. You can click on the Magic Wand icon to check/update the integration settings.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 05:46 PM
If your Visa was charged, you probably used the rea API keys. Please contact them to see if the charge was effective and let us know so we can also find out in our side why this happened