- seabaAsked on July 21, 2011 at 09:41 AM
I am trying to change the text of my Thank You message, but I keep seeing the old text when I preview the form or when I access it from our website.
Here's what I'm doing: I click on the 'Thank You' tab, then select 'Thank You message' and 'Next'. I enter my new text and click on 'Finish' and 'Save'. But when I preview it or access it from our website, the text remains the old text. What am I doing wrong?
The old text says 'Thanks! Our volunteer coordinator, Linsey Foster-Mason, will be contacting you soon by phone.'
The new text should say in bold 'Thanks! Our volunteer coordinator will be contacting you soon by phone.'Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Thank you for posting your problem.
I have made two tests and saw the problem that you were referring to. I have noticed that you have a condition that sets the thank you message to show up differently when the name field is filled up. The notification forwards to linseyhop email address as well when that same field is filled.
To fix this, simply delete these conditions and your configured thank you message will show up when your form is submitted.
If you need more details how to see your form's conditions:
1. Edit your form
2. Make sure that you are under the Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Conditions on the right most part of your tool bar's form editor
4. A window will pop-up, then click Saved Conditions at the lower left part of the pop-up window
5. You will see your list of saved conditions, delete the them.
If you need further assistance regarding this matter, please let us know.
Thanks and warm regards,
P.S. Your submission counter was not affected by my submission tests.
- seabaAnswered on July 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM
You solved it! Thanks for the quick answer, and the clarity of it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2011 at 01:02 PM
It's great to know that your problem has been resolved.
If you have other questions or concerns, just let us know.