- paulpacey27Asked on March 23, 2014 at 05:47 PM
First of all, I'm SOOOO HAPPPPY that you have made some improvements regarding the variable fields in your Purchase Order function. The small changes will go a long way in making a big difference for me, so thank you for that!
Unfortunately, however, when I try to implement some of the new features, my form apprears all messed up (with data and text mixed on top of each other). You can see the form here as a reference:
Any help in cleaning this up would be extremely appreciated!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 06:27 PM
I found the issue to caused by the form theme XXL form.
Changing the theme to other theme i.e. Nova theme does not exibit the same disconfigured form
I suggest you try changing the form theme of your form for now to workaround on this.
I will submit a bug ticket to our higher team support to look into the XXL form theme.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- guest_23457244421045Answered on March 24, 2014 at 04:00 AMThank you very much Jonathan! I shall give it a try as suggested. Really,
very much appreciated:))
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 07:09 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Hello again, Paul.
There might have had another developer who fixed this issue since I could no longer replicate the problem. Feel free to get back to us if you're still having problems with your form's layout when using the XXL theme.