- wendywhitlowAsked on March 23, 2014 at 06:10 PM
please help me with this issue. also my submissions are alot due to me testing this.. can i delete the blank ones and get a reset for the number of submissions.. some are good registrations... not manyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 06:52 PM
You can also add a filler on top of your custom Thank You message in the form to push the message content lower.
I add a code like this on my test form http://form.jotform.me/form/40817424249456?
<div style="height: 200px;">
and it pushes the message lower
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- wendywhitlowAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 08:10 PMI tried this and it doesn't seem to work. When someone hits submit. I want them to see thank you right away.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 08:47 PM
Are you still referring to this form https://www.jotform.com/40597424824157
I test submitted the form, and could see that there is a change on how the Thank you page appears.
It is now at the lower portion
You may adjust the div height to a lower number so that it the message content does not dip to lower
<div style="height: 100px;">
AND did you perhaps have embedded this form on a website? Can you share to us the URL of your website where we can do an actual test of the form used. If we have this information, we will be able to provide you with more appropriate suggestions.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 08:51 PM
Sorry about the website. I just realized you had it provided already here http://on.fb.me/1ofyLL3
Just the same, please try adjusting the div height on the code I provided, so that the thank you page does not go too lower on your FB page.