- rhbcommunityAsked on March 24, 2014 at 04:09 AM
Hi there! I've got 2 jotform Accounts, a private one and one at the company I work in.
Since I received a Form over Quota message on a form I use on Facebook, I had to do a quick fix and SignUp for an upgrade.
Is it possible to merge 2 Accounts without loosing the forms I created? I'd use my private one at the company as well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 07:21 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve. We can move the forms from one account to another.
For security reasons, we would need the transfer request to come from the account which forms need to be transferred to your account "rhbcommunity".
Transferring the form from one account to another will not have any impact on your form or its submission records. I assume that you have not used "Custom URL" to embed your form.
- detunedAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 04:25 PM
Thanks alot! I'll send you a support request.
- CarinaAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 06:21 PM
We will wait for your request to proceed.
- detunedAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 06:23 PM
Already sent as a private supoort case! Thx a lot!
- rhbcommunityAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 05:35 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 07:36 PM
Please follow this thread about this request: http://www.jotform.com/answers/352582-Merge-my-accounts#0.