- kvernelandAsked on March 24, 2014 at 10:43 AM
The Print function = printing the content en the form - does not work in IE9 - In IE9 it just print the entire page, but without content in form
Chrome and Firefox print only the form WITH content. As it should.
Do you have a solution for this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check this matter. For now, use Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox when printing the form. Advise your customers/users to do the same while we investigate this matter.
We'll update you here if there are progress.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 05:13 PM
It seems your reply came as empty, please reply here again, we will be glad to assist you.
- kvernelandAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 02:31 AM
Thanks - it is not an option to ask visitors to use other browsers. Almost 90% of our visitors use ie. It us company policy (...I know, but that is how it is)
Can you please let me know if this can be fixed within 24 hours - other wise we need to look into alternatives, as our campaign is in the air now.
Thanks for getting back.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 04:51 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
My colleague have already created bug report and sent it to our back end team. Upon checking I found that the bug report is marked as urgent but unfortunately we cannot provide you an ETA on this as it completely depends upon the priority of our back end team.
- kvernelandAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 05:27 AM
OK - Please keep me in the loop, as soon as you know of some progress.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 08:27 AM
You will get the notification as soon as we receive any update on this.