- interchangesAsked on March 24, 2014 at 04:57 PM
My upload files are all giving me this message when i click on them.
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Is there some issue going on, it works randomly and then it doesnt work. Can you tell me what is going on. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 07:08 PM
This is caused by a number of factors:
1. Broken connection from the form user's end
2. Broken connection from the server where the form is embedded
3. Corrupt files uploaded
4. Interrupted upload due to network issues
The scope is too wide.
However, the frequency at which this is happening to you is unusual.
We would like to examine your form and advice - where on your website have you placed in? I searched http://www.interchanges.com/contact.php and could not find it.
I'm thinking it has to do with how you have embedded the form - or how you are shaing it so that it can be filled out.
Looking forward to your response.
- CarinaAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 07:12 PM
I tested some form's submissions and could access the uploaded files, except one that showed that message:
Can you please tell us more details on which form's submissions are you experiencing this difficulty?
Thank you for helping us to understand better this issue.