- sublettodayAsked on July 22, 2011 at 07:25 AM
Please double check it .Please check this link http://www.sublettoday.com/pnl/en/company/f/company/id/2/idcompany/12/index.htmlalso after click submit , it go to http://www.sublettoday.com/pnl/en/company/f/company/id/2/idcompany/6/index.htmlIt should go to I don't know why ...Answered by NeilVicenteHi Jim,Can you please tell us the exact problem that you are experiencing? Is your form not redirecting to the specified custom Thank You URL after being submitted? Would you mind giving us the name of the form in question and the exact url of the page where it is embedded?As we are eager to help you solve this problem, we'll be looking forward to your response. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 08:05 AM
You have the correct default Thank You URL. But there are some conditional logic that is causing the Thank You page to be changed. If you can delete those your form will work as you would like.
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on Setup & Embed on the toolbar navigation
3. Click on Conditions
4. Click on Saved Conditions button
5. Delete these two conditions:
6. Save your form