- lovenewAsked on March 26, 2014 at 09:30 AM
I downgraded my package earlier this month as I found we didn't require the higher payment package. However, you seem to have taken the payment out anyway. Could you please refund the money to my paypal account and I will cancel this so no future payments are taken.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Upon checking our records, I was unable to find any cancellation request form you.
Please be noted that you have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription and initiate the refund process.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Do get back to us once you cancel your subscription and we will initiate the refund process of economy plan.
- lovenewAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:53 AM
Thanks - I have now cancelled this. I look forward to your refund
You have successfully cancelled your subscription to JotForm economy monthly
You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again.
Cancellation Date: Mar 26, 2014
Subscription Name: JotForm economy monthly Subscription Number: S-2KH56307365283607
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 06:05 AM
I can see that you now have successfully cancelled the subscription via Paypal.
The refund process should take about a week before it will reflect on your account. You can check it again then.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 07:48 PM
We have issued a refund for the extra charge ($19.95)