- qcmfgreturnsAsked on March 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM
QCordering has shared some forms with me but I can't see them in my account. Please help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 01:14 PM
It is happening because the forms were shared with another email address:
But you have a different email address on your account:
I am not sure if that will work but try changing your email address on your account. If that does not work you will need to create a new account with that email address.
- LauraGoikeAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 01:15 PM
Hi, I did change the email address on the account to email@example.com but it still isn't working. It is that way with all sub-user accounts
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Can you try this?
1. Change back the email address
3. Click on the link on the invitation email you received and create a new account with the qcfans email address
4. See if the forms are now showing up in your email address.
In any case, I am opening a bug ticket about the problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 09:35 AM
May we ask if the issue reported on this thread is still persisting on your end?