- storagesquadAsked on March 26, 2014 at 02:27 PM
I need to resend form submission emails that were auto generated upon completion of the form by a customer. How can I do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 03:13 PM
Notification emails can be re-send by simply clicking on Edit button on Submissions page and then subtmitting the form.
But, auto-responder emails cannot be sent that way. There is no way to re-send them.
- consumerscoverageAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Please add that as a feature request to resend auto-responder emails.
- emilykayAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 05:32 PM
I echo this request but it would be nice to have a way to have certain edits trigger a resend (in the conditions). Most of my edits are to the email section because they are entered incorrectly and the auto-responder email is never received.
I also have certain hidden fields that I use for administrative purposes and I don't want to trigger an auto-responder email when I complete them. Is there a way I can save without submitting the form?
I have not yet found a way to do this but would appreciate any help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 11, 2016 at 08:07 PM
I have moved your query to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.