- QCorderingAsked on March 26, 2014 at 03:18 PM
I know that it is possible to edit the contents of hidden fields when editing the form submissions after submission. I can do it in my main account but once I share the form to a sub-account, I can no longer edit the contents of the hidden fields. This is definitely a bug in jotform because I could do it a few days ago but I can't do it any more.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Opening a bug report about this. Thanks for your patience.
- QCorderingAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:18 PM
Hi just checking in to see the status on this item.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:43 PM
The ticket is marked as urgent. I'll send a note to the developer in charge.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Sorry about the delay in replying to this. The error should be fixed now. Please clear your cache for changes to take effect.
If you are still experiencing the error after this please let me know these things:
- Is this problem on the sub account or your main account?
- The id or title of one of your forms stil experiencing this problem.
- QCorderingAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 06:13 PM
Here is the id:
The problem is with my sub-accounts. In the main account I can edit the contents of the hidden fields but I cannot in my subaccount.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 07:23 PM
No problem and thank you for the update about this from your end. I will go ahead and update our Dev in charge of your thread about it and he will reply to you as soon as he can.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 07:33 PM
Thank you for the clarification.
I have just added a fix to allow sub users to edit hidden fields on submissions.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.