- dangordon1Asked on March 26, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Can I direct the file uploader to send files to a folder on my FTP? Currently, when I upload a file to it, it just sends me an email.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 04:59 PM
Yes, you can configure your form to upload to your FTP account.
Please go to http://jotform.us/submissions/40845120523142
Then connect to your FTP as shown below
Let us know if this helps.
- dangordon1Answered on March 26, 2014 at 05:50 PMThanks so much for this. It's REALLY helpful!
Is there a way to include a upload progress bar? I searched the knowledgebase and found that, when multiple uploads are allowed there should be a progress bar. I'm not seeing one.
Please see my sample site here:
Again, a BIG thank you!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 06:04 PM
I guess you are reffering to upload progress?
You can get that by activating multiple uploads:
Looks like this:
- dangordon1Answered on March 26, 2014 at 06:54 PM
That's the thing. I have activated multiple uploads. It's just not showing a progress bar. See my sample site here:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 08:53 PM
Hi, is just tried your sample form, and it shows the progress of the upload:
What browser did you use to try it? I tried it in Chrome, FireFox and IE, and the progress shows in the form.
- dangordon1Answered on March 26, 2014 at 09:10 PMThanks so much for doing that test and sending me the screen vid. I think I found the problem. I put it into Everweb as an HTML snippet. Apparently, that snippet doesn't support the progress bars. You can see my test HERE.
Again, I really appreciate your help!