- cbapexannaAsked on July 22, 2011 at 04:41 PM
I need all the info to fit on one page to print, and the table in the email has alot of margin on the left and right.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 05:09 PM
Try this workaround:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. Click the HTML button in the Compose Email wizard
3. In the source editor window that appears, find the codes width="600" then replace the value with something higher, say 800 or so (Note: there's two of these codes in the source)
4. Click Update, then save your form
Please do a test submit on your form to see if the email notification have its width successfully increased. Let us know how this works for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!