What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Drop Down Menu - Selection Generate Different ResultAsked by ferwoods on March 26, 2014 at 11:32 PM
I want to accomplish the following.
- User picks "bracelet zyx" from the drop-down select but the form knows that when bracelet zyx is selected to publish a pre-assigned sku/letter into the results. Is it possible to have the output different than the input?
We have just implemented this feature. You can try it on this form:
To accomplish this, follow these instructions:
1. On Form Builder, click on Setup&Embed tab on the top toolbar and then click on Conditions.
2. Then select "Insert Text Or Mathematical Calculation into field" option and click Next.
3. First, setup the condition at the top:
4. Then enter the value for that condition in the calculation area.
5. Then select the field where you want this value to be entered.
6. Save the condition and then the form, and try it.