- americastAsked on March 27, 2014 at 01:23 AM
I have embeded a jotform on my website. I want my visitors to see what others have filled in i.e. the submission by others.
Mr. X submits a form on day A.
Mr. Y submits a form on day B.
A link will be available sayaing "See what others have said", clicking on which Mr. Y will be able to see what Mr. X had filled in.
So, how do I make that work?
Thanx a lot...!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:14 AM
To achieve your requirement, you need to create a submission report of your form. You can then embed this report in your webpage. Here are the steps which should be followed:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account and then click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on the "Reports" button:
3. Select the desired report type from the list of options.
4. Select the columns you want to show in report:
5. Grab the embed code which is provided and add it in your web page:
If you just want to create a link, you can use the report URL and if you want to embed it in your web page, you can copy paste the above iFrame code in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- americastAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 07:20 AMGreat! It worked! Thanx a lot,,,,!
2014-03-27 12:44 GMT+05:30 JotForm Support Forum :