- 0tch0Asked on July 23, 2011 at 02:24 AM
How do I mail multiple recipients?
- brx250Answered on July 23, 2011 at 02:31 AM
Thank you for using JotForm.
In JotForm, you make notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses. Simply enter email addresses separated by commas. I've attached an illustration and hope this helps.
On your form builder,
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" sectionIf you do have any other questions, you are more than welcome to contact us again._____________________________________________
- mach0Answered on July 23, 2011 at 02:48 AM
if i created f0rms, will it be saved if i registered fr0m guest to free member?
- brx250Answered on July 23, 2011 at 03:00 AM
As long as you haven’t cleared yet your cache or cookies, it would be automatically saved to your new guest account. I strongly recommend you to upgrade to a basic or free account for it has more form submission limits and higher memory space than guest accounts. You can also opt to upgrade to a premium account if you want to.
If you have further issues, feel free to post and create another thread to the forum.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 07:25 AM
It is important to note that in order for your forms to migrate from your Guest account to the Free one, you must register using the same email address. (At least, that's the way I understand it works.)
- ajlst21Answered on May 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM