- zohofmpAsked on March 27, 2014 at 10:47 AM
My form doesn't match the live form when previewed.
Please can someone fix this problem asap?
- CarinaAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 01:32 PM
If you paste the text from a document, it is possible that it has saved the previous formating and this is now creating differences from the edit mode to the preview mode.
To clear the formatting you can paste the text in the notepad and then paste again in your form. It will then be necessary to format the text again.
Let us know if the problem persists.
- zohofmpAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 05:50 AMHi Carina,
I tried that solution but it didn't work.
I've since deleted all body text above the form. However, the live form
still has all the body text above the form displayed.
So it appears there's something else causing this, rather than just
Could someone please take a look? This campaign has since gone live so it
is now very crucial to fix it.
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 09:53 AM
This is very strange, I cloned your form and could experience the same issues. I forwarded this issue to our developers so they look better into this. You will be updated through this thread once they have news.
I'm very sorry for all the inconveniences of this situation.
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.
- zohofmpAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 09:20 AMHi,
It's been 3 days and I see the problem is still there :( When do you think
your developers will be able to fix this problem?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 10:47 AM
That's due to the language integration on your form. Your default language has blank text that's why it does not appear on the live form. Removing the language integration should resolved this problem.
Hope this helps!
- zohofmpAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 11:20 PMThank you so much Elton. This has fixed the problem :)
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 03:52 AM
On behalf of my colleague Elton you are welcome, Do feel free to let us know wherever you need our assistance.
- zohofmpAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 04:00 AMHi Jotform Support,
I've been testing this form but the email notifications have not been
sending. This form has since gone live so could someone please take a look
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 08:15 AM
We will gladly take a look at the form notifications for you, but please open a new support thread for us to effectively respond.