- HiTechWirelessAsked on March 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM
I am receiving alot of erroneous submissions on our quote form. What can be done to stop these?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 01:34 PM
Would you mind providing specific details about the error you have encountered with your form?
So far on my test, I was able to submit the form with no problems.
- HiTechWirelessAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 02:00 PMNew response received
The form works fine no errors. However, I am receiving a lot of erroneous
request for a quote submitted with invalid and incomplete information. Not
sure the reason they would do this unless its robots automatically filling
the form, may be thinking they are entering a contest? Any way to limit
Thank you, Tom
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:53 PM
I would reccomend the following:
1. Use form limits - especially unique submissions - to prevent users from sending in incorrect or fictitous forms
2. If you have a limited number of products - would you consider using a checkbox or drop down selection for your products rather than a text field?
I say that because it is the most affected form in regards to fictitious requests - and limiting their responses will help prevent this.
Let us know if this helps.