- bitcoinecuadorAsked on March 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM
I am setting up conditions in my forms for autoresponder emails to be sent out.
When a form is submitted three emails are being sent out intead of the one with the conditions that match.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 02:20 PM
I checked the forms on your account - could not find the one you are reffering to with the conditions for sending the email.
Kindly share the URL to the form so that we can take a look and advice.
Looking forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 02:25 PM
I found the form: http://www.jotformz.com/form/40835146282656
If you do not want the other autoresponder emails to be sent, you can either:
1. Delete the others such that you have one autoresponder - you can use conditions to determine who the form sends the email to -
2. Create conditions for all autoresponders and notifications so that they are only sent when something happens on the form.
Does that help? Let us know.
- bitcoinecuadorAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 02:59 PM