- BITSolutionsAsked on March 27, 2014 at 02:56 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:36 PM
Please help us understand your request better.
1. What is the URL to your website?
2. What would you like the form to do on your website?
Let us know.
- BITSolutionsAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:41 PM
1. URL: http://www.traveljamaicatours.com
2. I want to place a simple form on page at http://www.traveljamaicatours.com/tours.php, but as the user scrolls down, the Contact Form is visible to the right panel below the video.
The above will allow the user to view the tours and select options placed in the form which will have the following fields
- Email Address:
- Date of Tour:
- Selected Tour(s): Drop Down Uptions to choose multiple options
- Comment Box:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Then place the embed code in a div on your page.
What I would advice is that you can add a div below the videl that floats in the same position as the page is scrolled.
Here's an interesting solution on how to achieve this: http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html
Then add the form embed code inside the div - make sure to style the form to fit inside the div, and not overfow.
Does this help? Let us know.