JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Please help us understand your request better.
1. What is the URL to your website?
2. What would you like the form to do on your website?
Let us know.
1. URL: http://www.traveljamaicatours.com
2. I want to place a simple form on page at http://www.traveljamaicatours.com/tours.php, but as the user scrolls down, the Contact Form is visible to the right panel below the video.
The above will allow the user to view the tours and select options placed in the form which will have the following fields
- Email Address:
- Date of Tour:
- Selected Tour(s): Drop Down Uptions to choose multiple options
- Comment Box:
Then place the embed code in a div on your page.
What I would advice is that you can add a div below the videl that floats in the same position as the page is scrolled.
Here's an interesting solution on how to achieve this: http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html
Then add the form embed code inside the div - make sure to style the form to fit inside the div, and not overfow.
Does this help? Let us know.