- ChaunAsked on March 28, 2014 at 01:48 AMForm over quotaThis form has passed it's allocated quota
and cannot be used at the moment.
Try contacting the owner of this form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 02:52 AM
I just tested your form and I was able to submit properly. If you're still having trouble making a successful submission on any of your forms, please do let us know.
- FlexEntertainmentAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 02:54 AM
Thank you! Once I signed up for an actual account and signed in the problem corrected itself ( if that was the issue).
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 03:02 AM
It does seem to be the case if you were under a guest account. Guest accounts have a very much limited number of submissions capacity compared to havng an actual account. Glad you have created one.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Welcome to JotForm! :)
- FlexEntertainmentAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 03:04 AM
I really do appreciate your help, and the prompt response! Thank You.