- townzcarzAsked on March 28, 2014 at 05:55 AM
Hey how to change the form, i dont want form that you cr8 on lightbox form. and how to connect to database when we fill the form on popup?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Auto-popup a Lightbox Form
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 08:11 AM
how to change the form, i dont want form that you cr8 on lightbox form.
If you do not want to open your form in a lightbox, you can choose any other embed method to embed your form in your web page. The following guides should help you:
how to connect to database when we fill the form on popup?
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely. Do you want to know how to check your submission records? Here are the steps to check your submission records:
1. Click on "My Forms" menu from the header of your screen.
2. Select the form for which you want to check the submission records.
3. Click on the "Submissions" button which will redirect you to the submission page. The submission page will display all the submissions you have received for that particular form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.