- kokelAsked on March 28, 2014 at 07:02 AM
I asked for a downgrade, as I will not need the forms for a good 6 months.
I have received a message that a manual downgrade will occur.
When will this happen? I hope on or before the expiration of the last paid month.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Our system as of right now does not do this fully automatically for PayPal so instead what happens is that it ques you into a list that we check and downgrade on a weekly basis since we have to cancel PayPal Subscriptions manually from our end.
You can actually do this yourself within your own PayPal Account by doing the following if you want it to happen quicker instead of waiting on us to do it for you:
Please follow this process:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Select My money.
4. In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click Update.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- kokelAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Thanks for the quick answer and the grear service.