- rjmccormickAsked on March 28, 2014 at 12:58 PM
In the section where I presently have a radio button(s) I only want 1 button. I keep trying to delete the other two options. The display will work once and after saving the form and then reloading, all three options are back even thouigh I deleted them. It is the same with trying check boxes. I am afraid to use the form for emailing because of this problem. How can I permanently add just one checkbox or radio button select to my form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 01:42 PM
Please try the following:
1. Log out and then back in from your Jotform account.
2. Follow the five steps outlined in the illustration below:
Let us know if this helps -
- rjmccormickAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 12:57 PM
there are no 5 steps below. Pls repost them. txs.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 01:01 PM
I provided an illustration, pl;ease click here to view