- ShiroAsked on July 24, 2011 at 04:00 AMI would like several people to receive a notification of a form submission but I can't see where to do that. Please help! The envelope thing is very confusing to me. Why not just have a field which asks which email addresses to send the form submissions to?
This is a re-post of a comment on Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- brx250Answered on July 24, 2011 at 04:04 AM
You can add multiple email addresses to where the notification emails will be sent. I've attached some illustrations and hope this helps.
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
If you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us.
Albert | JotForm Support