- tlbformsAsked on March 28, 2014 at 04:29 PM
I set up a form that has all the fields needed to fill out for multiple services. The user would make a selection from a drop down box set up as 'Select Service Type'. Based on the selection made in that drop down, the rest of the form needs to only show the Form Collapse section for that drop down selection.
I have uploaded the screen shots of the conditions I set up.
When you make a selection for the first condition, it works. The other selections aren't working. It still shows all the Form Collapse sections.
Can I accomplish this?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 05:14 PM
In principle -
1. The 'Show' action hides the associated fields by default until the condition set is true
2. The 'Hide' action shows associated fields by default until the condition set becomes true
3. A condition cannot conflict with another - for instance - you cannot show a field in one condition, then hide it in another, even if the rules are different.
Having said that, the solution is simple:
Here's a working copy of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40866248053962
Does this help? Let us know.
- tlbformsAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 05:48 PM
Nice. That worked perfectly. Thanks.