- onebigpartyAsked on March 28, 2014 at 06:03 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 07:03 PM
One of our developer is on it's way to have it released so soon. Please bear with us as they work continously to ironed out the said feature. We will let you know here once it is rolled out.
A workaround for now is to add a separate product on your form and marked it required so users will be obliged to pay the required tax.
Hope this helps!
- onebigpartyAnswered on March 29, 2014 at 07:20 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Your last message came out empty. If that's a question, may I request you to post your message on your thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/354599
- dcuebaAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 04:19 PM
How would you make the sales tax a percentage of the order total? Eg I need to add 9% California sales tax on a multiple product order form? Further complicating things, 2 of my products should not have tax added at all.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2014 at 05:49 PM
Please post your question to a new thread so we can assist you without taking someone's thread.
Thank you for your understanding. Regards!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 04:44 AM
We are happy to inform you that it is now possible to add sales tax to your Paypal or Purchase Order form.
You can also specify tax-exempted products and even enable location-based tax surcharges.
Kindly give it a try and let us know what you think.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 01:43 PM
@lassocie, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043394