- miroaamerAsked on March 28, 2014 at 07:36 PM
Hello Great Team,
Can someone help me with my form (Website Release Form)?
1) as the background is black i need to change the label text to white (example: Full Name , Email, etc.)
2) the label color keeps changing to light yello color every time the mouse move over.. I need to disaple this please
3) I need to amend the email to recieve the notifications on (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com)
Now... just suggestion... guys, everything is toooooo easy in your forms... EXCEPT the above 3 things!! why? can't you make it changable from the bar on the top?... please consider limited knowlage ppl like me. :)
Please help ASAP
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 08:37 PM
Hi, on regards of question 1 and 2, I see the label colors are white and I do not see any light yellow color one mouse moves over the labels.
Regarding question 3, see this guide to change the email address used on your notification. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.