- cand1902Asked on March 29, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I don't understand why sometimes my forms work, and other times they seem broken. As you can see on the screenshot, when the « Language » tab appears on the top right, the form doesn't work. When I refresh the page, then it might work or not... I spent a lot of time trying to figure the problem out, but now I'm out of ideas.
Is there a way to make sure the forms ALWAYS work?
Thank you very much,
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 29, 2014 at 06:47 PM
Hi, I would recommend you to embed your form using the iFrame code, that should solve the issue, let us know what happens.
- cand1902Answered on March 31, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Thank you very much for your quick response. I tried to do as you recommanded, and it did fix part of the problem. The issue with the « Language » tab and the broken form seems fixed, but as you can see on my website for the first form « SunSmash #1 - jeunesse (http://www.sunsmash.ca/tournois-2014/inscription/), we can only see a part of the form : 3 questions and the « Submit » button are not visible.
I tried to ajust the height in the HTML iFrame code as mentionned in the link you sent, but it doesn't change anything.
Do you have any idea of what I could do?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Hi, I checked your forms, and all of them shows the entire form, on regards fo the "SunSmash #1 - jeunesse" form, I think you can adjust the height to "2530px" and set the scrolling option to "yes".
Also, you may clear your browsers cache, because I was able to see the entire forms, in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
Let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- cand1902Answered on March 31, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Thank you very much you're a genious, changing the scrolling option to "yes" fixed the problem!!
My last problem is the with the picture in the first form (as you can see it's a blue question mark). It is the exact same HTML code as for the second form, where it works. I don't understand why it doesn't work on the first one.
I tried to duplicate the form, erase the old one and put the duplicated one, but nothing. I tried to change the size, but nothing. Finaly I tried to put a new link of the image (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/829/qomq.jpg), but still doesn't work
Other than that I think my forms will be ready to be opened!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:48 PM
I am Glad to know that solved the issue :), now regarding the image not showing on form "SunSmash #1 - jeunesse".
1) Remove the text field, and add another.
2) Copy the code from the other form contained in the text field(The form where the image is successfully shown).
3) Then click on Edit HTML, then click on the little HTML icon, and paste the code.
You may look at my cloned version of your first form, and clone it if you want to. Hope this helps you, it is a pleasure to assist you.
- cand1902Answered on March 31, 2014 at 02:18 PM
Thank you sir, you're the best!