- debdendlerAsked on March 30, 2014 at 09:35 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 05:24 AM
I tested the form on that website - seems to work fine.
Are you getting this message when you try to submit?
Then please scroll all the way up the form and check which field has an error - that is- - has not been filled properly or is missing required values:
I'm not sure if this helps - If not, please help us understand the challenge better - perhaps a screenshot of what you are experiencing will help.
- debdendlerAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:00 PMNo. The form is entirely filled in, correctly. When I click the "Submit"
tab, I get "Please wait..." I've been waiting for my last submission for
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:08 PM
Sorry about that - and thank you for the clarification..
This is my second test - and it seems successful from Safari 6 on OS X Lion:
Could you please try with a different browser and let us know whether it works?
Just trying to narrow down the issue since I cannot reproduce it on my end..
Thank you for your patience
- debdendlerAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:40 PMI have Safari 4.1.3
- debdendlerAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 02:20 PMPS. I just submitted my entry using Firefox.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 02:36 PM
Hi, thanks for letting us know about this, I have submitted your form using Safari 4.1.3, it did go through.
Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? (On regards fo the test, it will not count as a submission on your monthly submissions limit)