- WebwilliamAsked on March 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I wonder if I get a monthly plan, I can create forms to embed in website of my client? But I do not want my customers to know that I am acquiring outsourced services, you can remove all the icon jetform Can I customize the email replies so I can post it in my language and logo? I do not want my customers to know that I use other outsourced services. Thank you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 06:56 AM
Yes it is possible what you want to achieve. If you do not want to show JotForm name anywhere, here are the changes you should do:
1. Change form URL: Your form URL or embed code will have JotForm domain name. Anyone can view the source of your web page and find out the URL. You can take advantage of our "Custom Domain" feature where you can use your own domain name to point to any form. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
2. Sender Email: By default, all submission emails are sent using "email@example.com" email address. You can add one of your own email as custom "Sender E-mail" in your form's notification email alert. The following guides should help you:
3. Notification email template: You can remove the JotForm logo from the notification email template and also change the content as per your need. Please check the screenshot for the process on how to change this:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.