- jfreemomAsked on March 31, 2014 at 08:50 AM
We would like to export the "incomplete payments" data so we can follow up with those that abandoned the registration process. Is there anyway to export this info instead of viewing one by one in the jotform dashboard?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Please let me inform you that it is not possible. The only way to export/download incomplete submissions is by completing them from the Incomplete Payment box and then downloading it along with the other complete submissions.
This capability has been requested before and I have opened a new ticket requesting this feature on your behalf, so that you can be notified via this thread by our Dev team in case that this function is implemented.
- bhdsAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 02:33 PM
Has there been any development on the implementation of the feature to download incomplete payments? The information obviously exists in an identifiable manner on your servers as you are able to display this information when the "Incomplete Payments" button is clicked.
Marking incomplete payments as complete and then downloading them with complete submissions is a flawed suggestion as it no longer separates the incomplete payments from the complete ones.
- jfreemomAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 03:41 PMMaybe you missed my comment that was sent several months back. I understand the completed payments issue. I November brought that up, you did. However, an order doesn't need to be marked " completed, it can simply be downloaded into a PDF just like the completed orders can be done.
Sent from my iPhone
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 05:04 PM
Thank you for the clarification about that. I've updated your ticket with the correct information.
If something like this is implemented then we'll certain update you here when that happens.
- bhdsAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 05:11 PMDear Jotformforum_355358, We have received your request and a support ticket has been created with Ticket ID - INC-1208. A technical support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response as soon as possible. You will receive regular status updates regarding this ticket via email. You can also Reply to this email to add notes to your ticket. You also have the option to login to the online ticketing system at http://it.bialik.ca/helpdesk/tickets/1208 to view the status of your tickets. Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, Bialik IT Support Department
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 12:00 PM
It seems like the ticket you are referring is related to the automated system from one of the users. Currently, the feature request regarding exporting the incomplete payments is still pending. I opened a separate thread for your own concern so that we can assist you better. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/674570
Thank you for understanding.