- medwardsAsked on March 31, 2014 at 10:10 AM
My chart report is blank. Please fix ASAP as we have a quick poll going out with week and need to link to the report.
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:14 AM
I kindly ask you to share with us the form's url as I failed to locate it in your account, and this is necessary for us to be of more assistance.
- medwardsAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:24 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Upon check your report, I was able to replicate the exact same problem you are having. The visual report is visible while on edit mode but shows a blank page when report is accessed from the report URL.
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- medwardsAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 09:48 AM
Can I get an update on this? I need it to fixed ASAP. Also note that it is working in FireFox and Chrome. We are conducting a poll in-house and our standard browser is IE.
- EliezerNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Thanks for the additional information.
Please let me inform you that have not received any update from our dev team yet. But while taking a look at the status of the ticket of this issue I can see it is marked as URGENT, so that means it has being prioritized by our next level support.
While I was not able to reproduce this issue neither in Chrome, FireFox nor in IE explorer I updated the ticket adding that the issue happens in IE from your side.
It would be helpful if you shared with us what version of IE you are using.
- medwardsAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I am on IE8 and I had someone in my area with IE10 test it and it comes in fine. However, when he clicks the "Compatibility" option, the page goes blank. Do you have any idea why this is happening? Any solutions since not all team members have IE10?
Your assistance is appreciated.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 02:04 PM
You are right - it does not work on IE8.
You will be updated on this thread upon deliberation on your ticket.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 03:51 AM
I am pleased to inform you that I have just added a fix for this bug so your visual reports will now be viewable in all versions of IE and any other browser you decide to use.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
- medwardsAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Thank you for your help! It is working great now!