- GmontanaAsked on March 31, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I would like to use a light jpg pic as a background on a contact form I'd like to make. Wondering if that is possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:30 PM
Yes, you can use a picture for the background of your form. All you need to do is to inject this CSS code to your form, make sure to replace the text "ENTER YOUR IMAGE URL HERE" by the URL of your picture:
background-image:url('ENETER YOUR IMAGE URL HERE') !important;
Here is how to inejct custom CSS codes: How to inject custom CSS codes
Inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- GmontanaAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 09:10 AMNot sure about your response as I am understanding (insert URL here) from it I could use an online pic. However, I want to upload a pic from my computer to use as the background. Am I going to have to set up an online account to store pictures someplace? Can you clarify that for me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 02, 2014 at 09:34 AM
Yes you will have to upload the picture somewhere before you can use it as background image of your form.
You can simply create a free dropbox account and upload your image there. You can grab the image URL and add it in the custom css code provided by my colleague.
Alternatively, you can also upload the image in JotForm as well. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create a simple file upload form. Please check this sample form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40914053967964? Feel free to clone this form in your account. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
2. Click on "Preview" button on the form toolbar.
3. Select your image from your computer and upload.
4. You will receive submission emails which will display the image. You need to copy the image URL and use it in custom css. You can also go to your form's submission page and grab the upload file URL from ther. Please be noted that you should not delete this file upload form or its submission records which will also delete the uploaded file.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.