- eliAsked on March 31, 2014 at 03:37 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 04:47 PM
Hi, if what you need is a PDF for your submission, you can include the PDF Link to your email notification so you can download it directly from your email on every form submissions. Here's a guide:
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- eliAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 10:37 AM
that's no quite what I need. Please allow me to explain the flow of what I need.
1) Customer fills out forms from my website
2) the information from these forms then automatically fills out pdf files associated with those online forms.
3) Result: completely filled out pdf forms.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have such feature. There is no way to send submission data to any custom pdf document.
Apart from exporting your submissions in PDF, what my colleague have explained above is the only option available to get your submission data in PDF. The pdf documents are processed in the back end and it is not possible to customize the PDF template.
- District1010Answered on April 01, 2014 at 01:00 PM
Horses for courses I suspect - look at Adobe Forms they will do what you need.