- AntoinesailAsked on March 31, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Scroll down to 4. B. - you can't sign in with facebook yet, but just try to upload files and you'll see the rest of the fields are being pushed down out of the screen.
How can i make sure that the form adjusts to the new lines added when users upload files?
- CesarAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 05:44 PM
I currently do not see any submit button on your form: https://secure.jotform.us/form/40895259326161 which is the form located on the section you are pointing to.
Please verify this so that we may assist you further. Thank you.
- AntoinesailAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 06:05 PM
The submit button was the Facebook Login.
I took the integration out so you can try.
please try again
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 07:17 PM
Hi, I just tried it, and it did not push down the fields. However, you can also set scrolling option to "yes"
So, yo need to change that on the pasted iFrame code of you page. Let us know if that solves the issue.
- AntoinesailAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 09:53 PM
alright, you guys rock... this works!
i wonder why you did not have the issue, different browser probably
- CesarAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for the input, I did try on Google Chrome, for reference.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.