- memaxtAsked on April 01, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Is is possible to list submitted forms on my website?
As in rather than the user contacting me to check can they do a simple search to display if they have submitted on my website??
- EliezerNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:41 AM
What you are looking for is completely accomplishable with Jotform features. There are different ways to achieve it:
1. The nicest way to do it is by using our Submission View app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_view
It will allow you to embed and Ifram code to your website so that the submission data of your form will be pucblic for your form submitter in a cool way.
2. You can also display the submission data of your form in your website by creating an HTML Table Listing report: How to create an HTML Table Listing Report?
It will also provide you with an iframe code that will be able to embed to your webpage to display the submission data in a table.
The Grid Listing Report can work in the same way too: How to create a Grid Listing Report?
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- memaxtAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Hi this is exactly what i have done thank you.
is it possible the user could quick search for there submission on that table? without using CTRL + F?
search field possible?
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Yes, in the bottom of the report you have a search field where you can input keywords:
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.