- idanfactorAsked on July 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM
I want so send a link to third-party of specific submitted form.
I don't find a URL for each submitted form, so I can't send a link of the submitted form to my friend
can you help me with that?
I know I can PDF the submitted form, but I prefer to send it as a link.
In addition, I know I can send a link of al the submissions - I prefer to use a URL of specific submitted form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Would it be ok to send them the link to a submission's pdf file? If the answer is yes, please try the steps I outlined below:
1. Go to your form's submissions page
2. Enable display of submission ID by clicking the settings icon and then selecting the ID checkbox
3. Copy the submission ID
4. Append it into this url:
Now, that will be the exact link to the submissions's pdf file
Another option you have is by using the edit link:
1. Get your form ID from the form's URL
2. Get the ID for the specific submission ID that you want to generate a link to (Refer to steps 1-3 of first workaround)
2. Replace the highlighted text in the edit link URL below with the form ID a nd the submission ID, respectively
The downside to the solution above is that your friend can edit the information entered in that specific forn submission.
Let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Thank you and have a great day!
- idanfactorAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 02:09 PM
The second option is what I was looking for, but it's a lot of work.
Consider adding it as a feature...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 02:18 PM
I appreciate your feedback. I will submit a ticket to notify our developers about your request. We cannot give an assurance, though, with regards to the time your request will be implemented, if at all.
We will contact you via this thread as soon as there is any progress on it. Thanks!