- idiaapAsked on April 01, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Can both an email alert and a thank you be sent to a person who has completed a form? I have both set up but only the email alert is received upon completed of the registration form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:37 PM
Yes it can.
Please set up an autoresponder email as shown on this linked guide which will be sent to the form users once they submit the form.
Let us know whether this helps.
- idiaapAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:53 PM
I have the autoresponder set up and it is working. However, I would also like to send a separate Thank You message. Can both be sent?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Just add another Autoresponder with the thank you message. Modify it with the thank you message you want to display.
They will both be sent.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 25, 2015 at 07:22 PM
Your query shall be answered at a new thread below shortly :