- supremellipseAsked on July 25, 2011 at 01:52 PM
We want a calender to each of our costumer, we're giving them a id number and then they can go in on our webpage and log into there own calender to see when they have a time of treatment ect.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 04:54 PM
I personally think that what you're trying to implement is brilliant, and would help your users remind them of their scheduled appointment.
However, this cannot be made possible with Jotform as the calendar feature (calendar report) that we have is only available for all of the form's submission entries, not for a specific one.
Also, I don't think we have any form of a sign-in or a log-in feature. This is not explicitly available in our Form Builder. I think there might be workarounds but would require extra programming to implement properly.
Much as I would like to assist you, I am afraid I can't be of further help with regards to this.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thanks!
- supremellipseAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 05:12 PMHi Neilvicente
Do you know any progam of this...
- allanftdAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 10:01 PM
To answer for Neil, the following programs may be fit for your requirements:
Hope this will help.
- supremellipseAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 03:54 AMThanks guys, very much
- brx250Answered on July 26, 2011 at 04:15 AM
We're glad to know that you've sorted your issues already. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotFrom Support