- MarkPuttAsked on April 01, 2014 at 03:54 PM
I have a list of products on my form.
I want each of these products to have it's OWN column in a report.
How do I do this?
Right now they are all lumped into the same column.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 06:08 PM
You must meant like this
Unfortunately, it cannot be done on the reports, but only on the e-mails or thank you page.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 06:12 PM
In addition, I searched and found that you can also do this.
Download your submissions to Excel and use the Excel's Split to Text function.
Here is a guide
Hope this help.
- MarkPuttAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 12:07 AM
This didn't help. I tried it in Excel and this not close to what I need. I really need to have the feilds in the authroize.net form broken out so I can use them for reports. The Excel solution doens't work. It's kind of amazing that you all have not made this functionality operational. It's pretty vital.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 04:38 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have such features. There is no built in feature to separate the selected product in the excel report.
As suggested by my colleague, the only possible way is to download your form's submission records in excel and spit the cells to display the products in multiple cells as described in this guide.
- MarkPuttAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 08:52 AM
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Unfortunately your answer came out empty. If you still need assistance please contact us through this link.