- kwilliamsAsked on July 25, 2011 at 03:11 PM
I've built the following form:
It is showing up on Safari and IE but not Firefox. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 03:39 PM
As we are eager to help you solve this problem, we will be waiting for your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day!
- kwilliamsAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 03:56 PM
I tested it though the page you provided and it said I was already java script enabled
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Well that's a little odd because the form displays perfectly on my end using Firefox.
If all else fails, please use iframe codes instead to embed your form.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let us know if any of these solutions help or not. Thanks!
- kwilliamsAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 04:29 PM
It fixed the issue on Firefox for the PC but not the Mac when I used the iframe.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 04:59 PM
Try adding this in your website's source code, right before <html>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
Please do send us a feedback. Thanks!